Labino MidBeam 1.0 Aerospace Mains
- This is a brand new old stock item.
4 UV LED |365 NM | NO UV-B | 3 HOURS BATTERY TIME
The Labino MidBeam 1.0 Aerospace was designed to meet the requirements of the Aerospace Industry.
- Guaranteed intensity below 4 500 µW/cm
- No white light LED for after inspection
- Longer battery running time, more than 3 hours
MidBeam 1.0 Aerospace is a handheld lamp, extremely compact in size, with a housing
diameter of just 3.15 inches! The mains operated model weigh just 440 grams (0.97 lbs).
The light weight and compact size makes it extremely easy for the user to operate and carry around even the most difficult inspection areas and structures. This is made possible without compromising the performance of the lamp.
Each MidBeam consists of 4 LEDs offering a very even beam. The start button provides
instant power. The design of the mains version makes it easy to support the light with a common stand on a bench.
The heat generated from the LEDs is managed via a mechanical cooling system – no fans necessary! MidBeam is 100% free from UV-B and the LEDs emit almost no visible light due to a visible light filter.
Intensity ≈ 4,500 µW/cm =at 38 cm (15”)
- 4 x UV LED
- Wavelength: UV-A, peak at 365nm
- <1 lux **
- 100-240 VAC
- 50-60 Hz
- Operated by separate PSU with self-selecting voltage
- Cable Length 1.5m (4.5 feet)
- Weight: 440 grams (0.97 lbs)
- Housing Diameter: 80 mm (3.15)
- Start-up time: Instant-on operation with immediate full power.
- Material in housing: anodized aluminium.
- CE approved
- IP43 classified.
** The standard EN 3059 5.2 and ISO 9934-3 recommend using a UV-block filter on the sensor of the Visible light meter eliminating all UV (below 380 nm) to get the accurate amount of visible light.