Labino MidBeam 2.0 Aerospace Battery (L2514)
- This is a brand new old stock item.
4 UV LED |365 NM | NO UV-B | IP68 WATERPROOF | EXTREMELY ROBUST
MidBeam 2.0 is an extremely robust hand held lamp especially designed for use by heavy industries
with very difficult operating environments. The light is compact in size, with four LEDs in a housing
diameter of just 3.15 inches (8 cm)!
Unique features of MidBeam 2.0:
- IP68 Waterproof classification: Solids and liquids that often find their way into a light causing UV LEDs to burn cannot penetrate a MidBeam 2.0 unit.
- Battery indicator: Four colours, green, yellow, orange and red signal the user when the batteries are over 75%, 50-75%, 25-50% and below 25% charged respectively. With less than 10% left the red signal starts flashing.
- Operates while charging batteries: The battery version can operate like mains while charging the batteries via a connector at the back of the light.
Each light consists of 4 LEDs offering an extremely even beam. The switch located at the back of
the head provides instant power. It is easy for the battery version to switch batteries. The location
of the batteries (inside pistol handle) makes the ergonomics of the unit stable. Four batteries are
provided and two are needed to operate. MidBeam 2.0 Aerospace is classified as a Risk Group 3 (High Risk) in accordance with IEC / SS-EN 62471.
The MidBeam 2.0 Aerospace Version:
- The Aerospace version does not have a white light LED for after inspection.
- The intensity of the Aerospace version is adjusted to never exceed 4 500 μW/cm at 15 inches.
- The battery life of the Aerospace version is in excess of three hours.
Intensity < 4,500 µW/cm =at 38 cm (15”)
- 4 x UV LED
- Wavelength: UV-A, peak at 365nm
- <1 lux **
BATTERY (Supplied with four batteries):
- 2200 mAh Lithium-Ion, 3.7 V .
- Approximately 3 hours.
- Charging time: Approximately 8 hours.
- Requires two batteries to operate – Supplied with two extras.
- Equipped with a current regulator to keep the intensity stable when the battery fades.
CHARGER (Supplied with three chargers):
- 100-240 VAC charger for use from an electrical outlet. Two batteries can be charged simultaneously.
- 12 V charger for use in a vehicle.
- Power Supply for charging while operating:
- 100-240 VAC
- 50-60 Hz
- Out: 12V DC 3A/40W
- Weight: 781 grams (11.55 oz)
- Housing Diameter: 80 mm (3.15)
- Start-up time: Instant-on operation with immediate full power.
- Material in housing: anodized aluminium.
- Material in handle: PA6, 30
- Mechanical Cooling System
- CE approved
- IP68 classified.
** The standard EN 3059 5.2 and ISO 9934-3 recommend using a UV-block filter on the sensor of the Visible light meter eliminating all UV (below 380 nm) to get the accurate amount of visible light.